- Graphic Design
Samples of Work
Graphics – includes website design, posters, promotional videos and letters.
Photography – includes photographs of events, food, landscape, wildlife and more.
PopArtWales – Co-Ordinator – June 2011 – Present
Working with a team, producing the latest videos and filming and photographing events as well as co-ordinating meetings and more.
Brains Brewery Head Office – Buisness Support Temp – February 2012 – February 2012
Working on reception, taking phone calls, monitoring two call log systems called HEAT and NAVISION as well as dealing with complaints and other queries.
Brains Brewery Head Office – Marketing Temp – October 2011 – March 2012
Working mainly with e-marketing, updating websites, data capture and entry, making sure pubs are up to date on their POS, and general duties.
BBC1 (Mentorn TV) ‘The Big Questions’ – Runner – March 6th 2011
Fulfilled basic runner duties for the live broadcast.
Candy Jar & Hubbub Media – Cardiff Bay – Graphic Designer Work Placement – February 2011 – April 2011
Specialising in Marketing and Advertising for various clients; including creating websites and promotional material.
Atticus Digital Media – Cardiff Bay – Graphic Designer Work Placement – January 2011 – June 2011
Specialising in digital media; included working on After Effects, Photoshop, and DVD studio.
Warwick Emanuel PR and Film – Llandaff – PR Assistant Work Placement – November 2011
Learning the basics of PR work, and continued to expand skills in film and video. Included editing film Work Experience and designing posters.
- Marketing/Advertising – have made promotional videos and posters for a number of events, and have worked in Brains Head Office with the Marketing Department, doing a number of different projects. I have also made the latest brochure for Decor Chic, an events company based in Nottingham.
- Event Management – arranged a four day trip to London for 18 students, with vists to BBC, Radio 1, Teddington Studios, The Guardian and others.
- Transferable skills – across many areas of work, including pre and post production, production, graphic design, organisation, management and working with the public.
- Producing – produced two 10 minute films.
- Presenting – both in TV and Radio
- Acting – I have acted for TV, Theatre and Film.
- Camera Operator – experience using Z1, Z5, studio cameras and a Nikon D3100.
- Editor – visual and audio, with experience in Final Cut and Adobe Audition.
- Graphic Design – experienced with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Dreamweaver,
- Illustrator, Final Cut and WordPress.com.
- Singing – Music – Grade 5 in Musical theatre (achieved in 2006)
- Clean Driving License